Thank you Anne Sikes (My live uncut…almost) for nominating me for the Sunshine Award! The Sunshine Award honors bloggers who “bring a little bit of positivity and sunshine in the lives of others”. I’m amazed, pleased and very honored to have been nominated for this Award. I pray and hope that my blog truly will be deserving recipient of this nomination.
The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who gave you this Award and write a post about it……Thank you Anne Sikes!
2. Write 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 interesting things about me:
1. I believe that God is in charge of everything.
2. I believe in miracles.
3. I’m cancer survivor.
4. I was married once, my husband passed away 10 years ago . I have two great sons. I’m happily single now.
5. I like literature,poetry, philosophy,history,art, photography,good music.
6. I’m very shy.
7. My mission: save somebodys live.
7 blogs I nominate for the Sunshine Award:
1. http://losingfreedom.org for “Is the truth just to simple?”, “The beauty of a simple truth” and “25 photos”.
2. http://patcegan.wordpress.com for “Creativity #4” and “Grace”.
3. http://inspiration4generations.wordpress.com for “Inspirational poems”.
4. http://lindakruschke.wordpress.com for “Being thankful for so many things”. God Bless You and Trevor Morgan!
5. http://breakawaybylintrollins.wordpress.com for “Breakaway to find God in all things”.
6. http://byheavenslight.wordpress.com for “A friend for eternal life” and “Alongside Jesus”.
7. http://sandysandmeyer.wordpress.com for “The Grace of God prevails”.