So, what is Perspective?
– A mental view or outlook.
– The art of picturing objects or a scene in a such a way (by converging lines), as to show them as they appear to the eye with reference to relative distance or depth.
– The effect of relative distance and position.
– The relationship or proportion of the parts of a whole, regarded from a particular standpoint or point in time.
– A specific point of view in understanding or judging things or events – one that shows them in their relations to one another.
– A picture in perspective.
– A distant view, vista.
……So now we know……
What a coincidence. Here I’m working on this post for many, many days, and 3 days ago Peter – http://peterjaysperoni.wordpress.com – commented on my post: “My 65-th Birthday”: [……..] You are someone who isn’t fearful of your reality, but rather confident in your ability to change your perspective on the negative things life throws at you. [……..]
Peter, you are so very right! Thank you!!!!!!! You said it best. In one sentence.
Even as a young child I discovered that every bad situation is only as bad as it is. And I noticed, that with passing time it all changes. Nothing last forever.
One way to deal with a problem is to get in the middle of that unpleasant picture and deal with it head on. Investigate. Like about that Monster under your bed. Instead laying paralyzed by fear, you may find out, it is only a Cookie Monster 🙂 !!!
And the other way is to distance yourself from that picture. Monsters don’t look so very scary from the distance.
You see, in the end it is all up to you, HOW you look on that picture.
God Bless you All!